My Top 10 Acrobat Keyboard Shortcuts…
by David Mankin, Adobe Certified Instructor on Acrobat 9
Here are my top 10 favorite keyboard shortcuts that I have grown to rely on in Acrobat 9 Professional. You may know all of them, some of them, or maybe none at all. Everyone uses their applications differently. I used to be a mega-mouse-clicker. Over the years, I have grown to use, appreciate & ultimately rely on keyboard shortcuts to help streamline my workflow. So, here they are… my Top Ten Acrobat 9 Professional Keyboard Shortcuts:
Drum roll, please…
10. Ctrl-6 Insert Sticky Note
9. Shift-Ctrl-D Delete Pages
8. Ctrl-R Show/Hide Rulers (yes, Acrobat DOES have rulers!)
7. Ctrl-U Show/Hide Grid (yep – Acrobat has a design grid too!)
6. Alt-Left Arrow Previous View
5. Ctrl-0 (zero) Fit Page
4. Shift-Ctrl-1 Open Organizer
3. Shift-Ctrl-F Search
2. Ctrl-D Document Properties
…and the number 1 keyboard shortcut is…
1. Ctrl-K Preferences
There are many, many more waiting to be discovered and learned. Learn what PDF technology is all about… and how to use Acrobat 9 Professional to create, edit & enhance your PDF files..
2 thoughts on “My Top 10 Acrobat Keyboard Shortcuts…”
maybe someday there will be an “Edit Keyboard Shortcuts…” option in Acrobat.
I’m with you on that one, Ralph.