Register online one week in advance and save $100 per 2-day class!
How interactive online training works
Got internet? Attend our online classes from anywhere!
Here’s the most important concept about our public, online classes: the classes are live, interactive, training sessions led by a top Adobe Certified Instructor. These are not pre-recorded sessions, but an interactive, hands-on experience, and one that is surprisingly similar to attending a class in a traditional classroom. Even though you, your instructor and your classmates may be physically miles apart, you will be able to converse with everyone in the classroom, and ask as many questions as you like, whenever you like, as you work your way through instructor-led projects and hands-on activities. Many of our students attend training from the comfort of their homes, and some occasionally confess to still being in their pajamas.
What to expect when you register for an online class with us
- Purchase one or more classes through this website.
- Confirm receipt of materials. (Materials include login instructions, instructions on how to prepare for the class and a workbook with lesson files.)
- A few days before class, make sure that your computer is ready to go: high-speed, stable internet access is required and you’ll need the current version of the software you will be receiving training on. We recommend using dual monitors, so that you have one screen to watch the instructor and another to work on.
- Decide in advance how you will handle the audio. You have two options for calling into the classroom: VoIP through your computer (free of charge) or calling a toll number from your telephone (long distance charges will apply). In either case, you will want to purchase or borrow a headset with a microphone for the duration of the class so that both of your hands are free for the keyboard and mouse.
- On the day of the class, log into the classroom at least 15 minutes prior to the start of class, using the instructions that are sent after you complete registration. After you are logged in, follow the onscreen instructions to activate the audio.
- Start learning! Once you enter the classroom you will be greeted by your instructor. The instructor will make their screen visible to you at your workstation, and you will be able to interact with the instructor and the other students throughout the course.
All classes are hands-on, and you will learn the software as you work your way through a variety of projects. Each instructor brings over 20 years of traditional classroom training skills to our online classes. Once class starts, our students are as engaged in the online classroom as they would be in a traditional classroom. Read what our students have to say about their experience in our classrooms: Rocky Mountain Training testimonials. Check out our Yelp reviews and our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau of Denver/Boulder, which we have maintained since joining in 2009.
Still not convinced? Contact us to arrange a free 10-minute demo. You will see that online training in a virtual classroom gives you all the benefits of attending a public class, but you won’t have to fight traffic or search for parking to attend.